Kayak Canoe Alabama

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Blue Gill to Causeway Workout V

Sunday, July 4, 2004 brint.adams@us.army.mil

Bob met me at 8:00AM at Riverdocs, to try my speed workout course, under a clear sky with no wind, water like glass, but current rising. The current flow was opposite from the last two workouts, so my times were reversed also. The first turn at Blue Gill's was at 6:30, back to Riverdocs at 11:30, and to the Exxon turn in 29:15.

After the hard 18 miler yesterday, I slowed slightly on the return and followed Bob in, with a total time of 48:54. I finally remembered to take a GPS along and the total distance turned out to be 4.6 miles. As we loaded our boats, I got dizzy from dehydration and was generally whipped from the workout. Well done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home