Kayak Canoe Alabama

Friday, October 06, 2006

Moved to Central Florida

I have a new site started up and running now that we moved to Auburndale, Florida. I am still doing alot of kayaking and kayak racing, just in a different part of the South. If you wish to follow my trips and races in Florida, just click on Kayak Canoe Florida. Since we moved here, I have another toy, a Wilderness Systems Northstar tandem, so Linda and I are now out exploring the rivers and coast in Central Florida. I will most likely no longer post on this site, but keep it semi-active for the present.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent blog, well organized and with excellent posts

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Baidares said…

    sad to see that this blog is down

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous ChrisWay@ColemanKayak said…

    You will be too busy kayaking in beautiful Central Florida. I spent every summer in Florida and most weekends we went canoeing on the most awesome rivers fed by natural spings. I remember seeing baby alligators! Have a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home